Insight is sensitive to the wellbeing of all those in the communities in which we serve.
In response to the coronavirus Insight will continue to provide quality services in a manner that provides a measure of safety to the persons we serve and our employees. We will follow the guidance from the CDC to minimize the risk of infection:
- If you are sick and need services or are currently enrolled in services, please call the program in which you are being served to discuss your needs to make arrangements for your needs.
- All persons are urged to use precautions to prevent the spread of the virus. These include:
- Clean your hands often: Wash your hand or use hand sanitizers
- Avoid close contact: Avoid persons who are sick and keep a distance of at least 6 feet between you and others in the community
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Wear a facemask if you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- If you need to talk to someone, Insight has counselors available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. During normal business hours please call the clinic at which you are receiving services. Afterhours you may call 336-725-8389 and dial 1 to be connected to someone with our crisis counseling team.
For more information about the coronavirus see the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services website: https://www.ncdhhs.gov/divisions/public-health/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-response-north-carolina