When you are planning your visit to Insight, please be aware masks are required, and you must complete a COVID-19 screening upon arrival.
Insight Human Services is sensitive to the well-being of all those in the communities in which we serve. In response to the coronavirus, we will continue to provide quality services in a manner that provides a measure of safety to the persons we serve and our employees.
We will follow the guidance from the CDC to minimize the risk of infection. All persons are urged to use precautions to prevent the spread of the virus. These include:
- Clean your hands often: Wash your hand or use hand sanitizers.
- Avoid close contact: Avoid persons who are sick and keep a distance of at least 6 feet between you and others in the community.
- Stay home if you are sick. If you are sick and need services or are currently enrolled in services, please call the program in which you are being served to reschedule your appointment and discuss your needs.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
If you need to talk to someone, we have counselors available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. During normal business hours, you should call the clinic at which you are receiving services. After hours, you may call 336-725-8389 and dial 1 to be connected to someone with our crisis counseling team.
For more information about the coronavirus, see the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services and CDC websites.