@Insight seeks a compassionate and strong Reimbursement Specialist at our headquarters located in Winston Salem, North Carolina.
You will be responsible for forging a mutually respectful partnership with outpatient staff, corporate staff, and consumers of services, as specifically directed, to fulfill Insight Human Services’ mission and vision.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following and other duties that are assigned:
- Meet with new and existing consumers to establish fees for services.
- Complete a financial agreement with each consumer detailing exact fees and payment schedule expected.
- Review financial agreements annually or as needed when consumer’s circumstances change.
- Ask delinquent consumers for a payment on each visit to the clinic following established procedures for consumers with past due balances.
- Accept payments from consumers daily. Issue a paid receipt for each payment accepted.
- Setup and maintain an electronic Fee card for each paying consumer.
- Post new fees and payments to each card as services are rendered and payments are made.
- Monitor balances and payments for each consumer.
- Notify consumer’s counselor when consumer fails to comply with financial agreement or falls behind one week or more in paying fees.
- Communicate via email or hard copy any fee-related issues that cannot be resolved to consumer’s counselor for mediation and resolution.
- Prepare a weekly report on fees collected and submit with all monies collected for deposit.
- Provide backup assistance for reception, as needed.
- Provide backup assistance for Intake Specialist as needed.
The most qualified candidates will possess the following:
- A high school diploma/GED
- A minimum of one year work experience in an office environment
- Adequate organizational, mathematical and computer skills.
- Experience treating behavioral health patients and/or opiate dependent patients is not a requirement but is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Interested applicants should email HR@insightnc.org including the job title in the subject line, a resume, and cover letter.
665 West Fourth Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101