Insight seeks a compassionate and strong outpatient clinician at its treatment located in Winston Salem, North Carolina.
Outpatient Clinicians are responsible for gathering data, documenting problems, and establishing a course of treatment.
You would provide direct addiction and mental health treatment services to patients and family members in our Substance Abuse Comprehensive Outpatient Treatment program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Completing assessments, treatment plans, progress notes and other necessary paperwork associated with managing a caseload of up to 10
- Providing individual, family, and group counseling using Evidence Based Practices.
- Assisting patients with defining and achieving realistic goals.
- Conducting monthly urinalysis screenings.
- Providing crisis interventions as needed.
- Coordinating with outside agencies such as doctors offices, shelters and hospitals
- Assisting in peer-to-peer record audits.
- Ensuring patient confidentiality.
- Providing supportive counseling in conjunction with Medical and Nursing Services.
- Contributing to the ongoing assessment and treatment planning process through participation in daily reports, case reviews, and treatment team meetings.
The most qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Master’s Degree
- Registration with the North Carolina Addiction Specialist Professional Practice Board – applicants not registered will not be considered for employment. Applicants possessing an associate licensure status will be considered. LCAS or LCAS-A licensure required.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates licensed to practice mental health counseling within the state of North Carolina such as an LCSW(A), LCMHC(A), LMFT(A), or LP. Applicants possessing an associate licensure status will be considered.
- Experience treating opiate-addicted patients is not a requirement but is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday – Friday
All clients and staff members are required to wear masks and practice social distancing. All surfaces are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Master’s (Required)
- LCAS or LCASA (Required)
- LCSW, LMFT, LCMHC, or LP (Preferred)
Work Location: Winston-Salem, N.C.
Interested applicants should email HR@Insightnc.org including the job title in the subject line, a resume, and cover letter.