Insight seeks strong PRN Supply Nurses at our Opioid Treatment Program located in Winston Salem, NC.
Both full-time and part-time opportunities are available.
Dosing nurses are responsible for assisting in all areas of patient care, including physicals, and necessary test in conjunction with State and Federal law. You will assist patients with the medical care required during their treatment as the medical director indicates, and you will provide counseling activities and assist in pharmacy operations on an as-needed basis. Must be able to discuss and/or counsel patients relating to their medication regiment.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following and other duties that are assigned:
- Supply medications to patients and ensure safety compliance
- Count and maintain medication inventory
- Assess patients at the dosing window for impairment
- Conduct urine drug screens
- Maintain all paperwork required for regulatory agencies
- Conduct bottle recalls on patients with take-home medication
- Other duties as assigned
The most qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Be able to work a flexible schedule and able to work early morning hours, as work hours begin at 5:45 AM.
- Requires a licensed nurse (RN or LPN) registered in the state of North Carolina and have graduated from an accredited school of nursing
- At least one year experience as a RN/LPN
- Experience in the field of addictions is preferred but not necessary.
- A positive attitude and passion for those in recovery from addiction.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- No legal impediments to serving in a licensed opiate treatment program.
- A valid driver’s license.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Interested applicants should email HR@Insightnc.org including the job title in the subject line, a resume, and cover letter.
665 West Fourth Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101