Position will be responsible for providing integrated care management services to persons with behavioral health and physical health care needs. Care managers consider the unique needs of the person served and involve family members and/or other natural supports to provide intensive case management and care coordination activities. Services are delivered at the site of care, in the home or in the community providing face to face interaction between the persons served, providers, and care managers. The care manager will promote whole-person care, foster high-functioning integrated care team approach to deliver better health outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to health, psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, or another relevant human services area, or licensure as a registered nurse (RN)
- Experience working directly with individuals with behavioral health conditions (mental health and/or substance use disorder)
Responsibilities include monitoring of members with behavior health and physical care needs:
- Care Coordination
- Arrange and link members to needed services in the community
- Conduct care management assessments
- Develop individual service plans.
- Use System of Care principles to develop care teams to coordinate and implement the members service plan
- Crisis planning
- 24-hour crisis response rotation
- Provide education is self-management, self-advocacy, service system navigation, service engagement, client rights, wellness and prevention programing, advance directives.
- Connect members to natural supports in the community
- Health promotion
Salary starting at $37,000
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Interested applicants should email HR@Insightnc.org including the job title in the subject line, a resume, and cover letter.
665 West Fourth Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101