Insight knows it can be a scary, overwhelming feeling if your teen is using drugs or alcohol. It’s our goal to help your child and your family interrupt the cycle of abuse and addiction.
Even if the teen in your life is already “in trouble” with drugs, alcohol or involved in the criminal justice system, we can help all of you get back on track to live a healthy life and help your teen make positive choices.
Our treatment centers are places of healing for the mind, body and spirit.
We believe treatment works. Insight has more than 40 years of experience in helping struggling teens become successful as adults. We are committed to returning our clients to productive members of our communities.
- Physical health improved for 96% of our teens.
- Nearly nine out of 10 abstained from drug usage over six months.
- More than 75% reported improved relationships with their families.
Insight can offer a chance at hope, help and healing for teens and their families.
- Comprehensive Clinical Assessments
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Medication Management
- Psychiatric Care
- Psychological Evaluation for Court Involved Juveniles
Insight offers young women a safe place to find their path to recovery in Asheville, NC at the Women’s Recovery Center. Our campus offers two programs: Pathways of Change, a day treatment program; and Perinatal Health Partners, a program providing outpatient substance abuse treatment and intensive case management services.
For detailed information on our services for teen girls, click here.