Insight’s outpatient treatment services are effective in breaking the cycle of abuse and addiction, in assisting the recovery process and in restoring and improving the level of functioning and the quality of life. Part of our goal is to get clients the help they require while still allowing for work and familial obligations. Priority admissions include: pregnant and parenting women, injection drug users, individuals with HIV/AIDS, and individuals with tuberculosis (TB).
Many people are successful in a life of recovery.
Treatment is effective. Our clients report overwhelming success with their course of treatment.
- 75% report our programs are helpful in controlling their lives and in increasing their hopes about the future.
- Nearly nine out of 10 refrained from alcohol usage for six months.
- Family relations improved for nearly 70% of our clients.
Our counselors are trained in providing evidence-based practices that include Motivational Interviewing, Relapse Prevention Therapy, Motivational Enhancement Therapy, Seven Challenges and the Matrix Model. These approaches are effective in helping people regain control of their lives.
- Comprehensive Clinical Assessments
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Ambulatory Detoxification: detoxification for clients who do not require in-patient care
- Substance Abuse Comprehensive Outpatient Treatment (SACOT): meets up to five days a week with group and individual counseling and recovery education
- Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program (SAIOP): meets three days a week with group and individual counseling and recovery education
- Counseling: Group, Family and Individual
Begin Again Treatment Services (BATS) is part of a community-based service for individuals needing treatment, transportation and housing.
Men and women maintain separate living quarters. Temporary housing dedicated to women with small children can be made available.
BATS provides travel between intensive outpatient treatment appointments and other medical services, and the program gives priority admission for clients returning to the community from state hospitals, detoxification programs and other institutions, including prison.
Insight typically provides BATS to clients for 90 days, with aftercare plans for future treatment options.
Insight offers women a safe place to find their path to recovery in Asheville, NC at the Women’s Recovery Center. Our campus offers two programs: Pathways of Change, a day treatment program; and Perinatal Health Partners, a program providing outpatient substance abuse treatment and intensive case management services.
For more details about the Women’s Recovery Center, click here.